Saturday, March 21, 2009

My latest diaper!

So when I started sewing, I basically started on diapers, took a break to branch out, and today I made another diaper. This was a custom for a mama on DS, but it took me so long to get to it that now it's hers for free. I haven't sat at my machine for probably close to 2 months! It felt so nice! My mom came over today to use my machine to shorten her curtains, and it stirred a bunch of sewing lust in me, so I braved it with BOTH the boys awake and though it took me about an hour to just SEW the dang thing, it's done! It'll be in the mail on the way to it's new owner on Monday!

This was made from the Rita's Rump Pocket pattern. I shortened the front and back wings a wee bit, and didn't case the elastic. I like it the best so far out of the others I've made!
Next, I really want to get a snap press. When I do, I'll start making Trimsies and Hippy Hippy Snap pockets. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great job. :)

    I also love the trimsies pattern. I can't wait to see what you come up with once you get a snap press.

    ReplyDelete