Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is a new day...

As it always will be right?
I have quite a bit to try to accomplish today. I have to go to either Target or Walmart and get a new lampshade for the lamp in my living room. Dom knocked it over, and it's been on the verge of breaking for a while, and it just gave in. Right now one of the rods is being held on by packing tape. Oh, and Dom decided to tell his G-ma that I broke it. It was very nice of him to give me credit.
I would like to get my kitchen cleaned, my fabric and sewing stuff organized (again), my living room and bathroom vaccuumed, my bed made, and both the bathrooms thoroughly cleaned. And yet I'm sitting here. On the computer. So how much is gonna get done today?
I also have to pick up a few groceries. I was thinking of making some green chile chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight, but maybe since Chris won't be home until late, I'll save the enchiladas for tomorrow. Either way, if I'm gonna be out, I'll get what I need today.
Dom has also figured out how to climb up some shelf type things on his bunk bed, and can now get up on the top. When we bought the bed, we took the ladder off, and later the slide, when he figured out how to climb up that. Well, two days ago, he discovered he can climb up the side, so I need to get something to cover those spaces. My SIL has some extra plastic sheeting stuff that she used to cover the railing slits in her house, so I'm gonna see if I can't get some of that from her. Scary stuff for a 2 year old being on a top bunk, right!?
Porter's hand is almost completely healed. It's been a week today since he burned it, and I let him go bandage free last night. I really think the risk of infection is gone, but I will continue to keep a close eye on it until it's better. Poor child of mine.
I think I'll start my quest with a shower. My hair is greasy. Gud day.

No comments:

Post a Comment