Saturday, April 11, 2009

Last minute shopping

It's the day before Easter, and I'm on my way to Target to pick up some last minute things. Why do I subject myself to a trip to the mall...on a holiday weekend....with two small children....all by myself? The by myself thing can't be avoided, as I can't find anyone to go with me. Oh well, this is the 3rd day in a row of going to the mall (I'm spacey and forget things) and the other 2 were alone as well. I also have to return 2 shirts to Gap, so it's not a completely Easter focused trip. But that means I need to venture outside of Target INTO the mall...again, why do I do this to myself?

I think I'm losing weight. I bought several things for myself on Thursday and took it all back yesterday to exchange my larges for mediums. Even one of my mediums hangs to too low on my shoulders, so I'm returning that today. The other shirt I'm returning isn't so cute. I thought it would look better when I got it in the right size, but I was wrong. Maybe I'll exchange them for some more pjs for the boys....Gap's jammies are awesome!

I'm off to get the boys dressed. I guess we'll finish A Goofy Movie before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment